Growing up, zucchini bread was a summer staple in my home I looked forward to the smell of fresh zucchini bread coming out of the oven, perfectly moist, and soft.
Then I went gluten free and the luxury of classic, fresh zucchini bread was now gone. This summer, I set out on a quest to recreate my favorite summer strawberry zucchini bread—100% gluten free.
This summer strawberry zucchini bread is:
& super summery
If you’re looking for an easy summer breakfast, new snack, or healthy weeknight treat, this summer strawberry zucchini bread is for you!
With only a dozen delicious ingredients you can have this perfect loaf on your table tonight!
If you try this recipe, be sure to comment, leave a rating, and don’t forget to tag a photo #thelocalsprout on Instagram! I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Summer Strawberry Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bread pan well. Line with baking parchment paper if desired—this makes removing the bread easier.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chickpea flour, coconut flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour liquid ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Gently fold in zucchini and sliced strawberries.
- Pour batter into bread pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until bread is golden and inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let bread rest in pan for 10-15 minutes and transfer to cooling rack. Allow to cool for another 20 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Bread will keep in airtight container on counter for up to 3 days or in refrigerator for up to a week.