One thing that I just can’t get enough of these days is banana bread. Honestly, it never gets old. The other night I whipped this recipe up and haven’t been able to stop snacking on it. I believe that everyone needs a quick and easy, nutritious and delicious banana bread recipe up their sleeve—and this might just become yours!
Give this recipe a try! I know you all will love it as much as I do. As always, if you try this recipe, be sure to take a picture and tag me in it on Instagram @thelocalsprout. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 4 very ripe medium-sized bananas
- 4 pasture-raised eggs
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or sub your favorite nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a regular sized (9x5”) bread pan and set it aside.
- In a food processor (or blender) combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy, scraping sides as needed.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan and smooth top with rubber spatula.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the bread.
- Let bread rest in pan for 15 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Once bread is cool, slice and serve. Store in airtight container for 3 days on counter or 5 days in refrigerator. This bread also freezes well.
I made this today and it turned out great! Thanks for the recipe 🙂
That is so great to hear Sabrina! It is one of my favorites 🙂