Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1 very medium sized very ripe, banana
- 1/4 cup nut milk I used cashew milk
- 1 Tbsp cashew butter sub your favorite nut or seed butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted + extra for greasing
- 1 tsp maple syrup optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats ensure certified gf for gluten-free eaters
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips use dairy-free if avoiding dairy
- extra cashew butter
- maple syrup
- coconut yogurt
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mash the eggs banana with the banana until completely combined.
- Add the nut milk, cashew butter, vanilla, coconut oil, maple syrup (optional), cinnamon, baking powder and salt and stir until smooth.
- Gently stir in the oats and coconut flour. Let batter sit for a couple minutes while skillet preheats over medium-low heat*.
- Lightly grease skillet and scoop 1/4 cup amounts of batter onto the pan. With the back of a spoon, spread the the pancake into a even, round shape. Sprinkle each pancake with a few chocolate chips
- Cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until dark golden but not burnt. Store cooked pancakes on oven-safe dish in warm oven until ready to serve.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in refrigerator in airtight container for up to 5 days.