Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 5 Tbsp lemon juice fresh if possible
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, coconut oil, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Stir in the coconut flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder and salt. Once completely combined, gently stir in the blueberries.
- Fill the each muffin cup about 3/4 full of batter. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden. Let rest in muffin tins for about 10 minutes then carefully remove and let cool on cooking rack until ready to serve.