When I was a kid, bagels slathered with cream-cheese were a breakfast staple. Anyone else?
Now that I am an adult and no long interested in loading my body with highly processed bread first thing in the morning, bagels are not a staple in my kitchen.
Yes. This is for real.
Get ready my bagel-loving friends, today we are making grain-free Cauliflower Everything Bagels!
If making bagels has ever sounded intimidating to you, I’m about to change that. These bagels—apart from being incredibly healthy—are so easy to make! With only 6 ingredients, 40 minutes, and a simple prep, you’ll have these bagels ready to munch on in no time!
I love topping my cauliflower bagels with fresh avocado + extra flakey sea salt. If you’re the cream-cheese-loving type, feel free to spread that across as well.
Make these bagels for your paleo, gluten-free, nut-free, and dairy-free friends. They taste great + will leave you feeling nourished + ready for the day ahead!
Fall in love with bagels again my friends! These grain-free Cauliflower Everything Bagels are:
Salty + Savory
Crisp on the outside
Soft on the inside
& Seriously Healthy!
If you give this easy breakfast a try, be sure to comment, leave a rating, and don’t forget to tag a photo #thelocalsprout on Instagram! I can’t wait to hear what you think!
- 2 Tbsp. cassava flour*
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 4 cups cauliflower rice**
- EBTB seasoning blend (optional—or sub your favorite spice blend)
- avocado, super green spinach + artichoke dip, vegan cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cassava flour, coconut flour, garlic, salt, and eggs.
- Add mixture to the food processor along with cauliflower rice. Blend until dough-like consistency forms (see picture). The mixture will be quite wet, but should hold together.
- Split dough into 6 equal rounds. Place rounds on prepared baking sheet, pat down, and press a hole in the center of each. Sprinkle each bagel generously with the seasoning blend.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the bagels are firm and golden. Let rest for a few minutes and serve with your favorite spread.
**Or make your own— Add 1 medium head of cauliflower, broken into florets into a food processor. Pulse until a “rice” consistency forms.
Nutrition information is a rough estimate of ⅙ of the entire recipe without optional toppings.
The Local Sprout